Posted on 2018-03-01
iDeal is the perfect payment method, made up of a collection of agreements and standards for an immediate secure online transfer from your bank account to the bank account of NFOrce .
It has the following unique features:
- Payment by the consumer through online banking;
- Real-time confirmation of payment followed by an irreversible transfer into the NFOrce account;
- Suitable for immediate online payment and for retrospective payments, - using an e-mail link.
In line with our goal to offer better efficiency, security and better accessibility to our customers on payments, we have added iDEAL to our payment portal for online payments.
The new NFOrce Entertainment B.V. payment portal will provide a simpler, quicker and more efficient method of making different payments.
With the ability to choose from over 11 different payment options and more to follow, NFOrce Entertainment B.V. has covered most of the known payment methods.
Pay with PayPal or with your bank account / creditcard through PayPal.
Pay with Skrill (Skrill Balance, iDEAL, Sofort Banking or Paysafecard).
Pay with BitPay using your Bitcoin wallet.
Pay with Payza using your Payza Wallet or with Bitcoins.
Pay with Docdata (American Express, MasterCard, VisaCard, Maestro, iDEAL).
The benefits don’t stop there, though. Additional advantages of the NFOrce payment portal include:
Your additional benefits:
- The ability to make your payments 24/7. This can and will save you time.
- Faster account settlements. All payments are processed instantaneously, eliminating delays.
- Enhanced payment security. You don’t have to worry about secure payments.
- Your payments happen electronically without requiring human intervention, you don’t have to invest much time and it is faster.
- Greater convenience. You can handle your payments while on the go — no matter where you are.
Just click on Payment Portal to visit it.
Of course it also is possible to pay by wiretransfer. On our financial page you will find our details and options.
Just click on Financial Page to visit it for details.
* Note: Be sure to add either your customer id / invoice id / ticket id / weborder id, when making a payment.