Support Engineer (M/V)
Are you technically inclined, customer oriented and do you have the ambition to keep developing your skills within IT? Then we are looking for you as our new Support Engineer! Due to our rapid expansion we are looking for several candidates for these vacancies at different levels (junior, mid-career to senior).
Who we are?
NFOrce Entertainment B.V. is specialized in international sales of hosting and internet solutions to both consumers and companies. Long before our official beginnings in April 2003, we've created unparalleled value for our customers -- not by offering a sub-standard product at a low price, but by offering top-quality, feature rich IT solutions.
As Support Engineer, you and your colleagues will be responsible for analyzing and solving incidents and providing support to end users. You will receive user requests and questions from our customers on a daily basis, these will vary from software issues to failing hard disks or even a network failure. As our Support Engineer you will handle these issues efficiently, you’ll answer any question and solve every issue. You have the technological knowledge and are able to understand the customers’ requests in order to translate them to viable solutions.
What does the job really entail?
- Assemble, configure and install servers in data centers.
- Offer assistance to customers with problems/malfunctions.
- Advise customers on custom servers to fit their requirements
- Proactively maintain our knowledge base.
- Handle and resolve complaints.
- Install various OS software (Linux – all variations, Windows, BSD).
- Install various control panels (Cpanel, Plesk, Direct admin).
- Keep your hardware knowledge up-to-date.
- Answer questions about orders.
- Proactively inform customers.
Who are you?
- Your professional and intellectual ability is at least at the level of an Associates Degree (MBO)
- You are in possession of a driver’s license (category B).
- You are customer and solution oriented, strong in communication.
- You possess extensive knowledge on and experience with various Operating Systems.
- You are fluent in both spoken and written Dutch and English.
- You are flexible in regards to working hours (shifts and weekends).
- You are ambitious and eager to learn.
- You have a proactive attitude.
- You are self-reliant and accurate.
- You enjoy advising clients.
- You have a stronge sense of responsibility.
What do we offer?
We offer a job for 40 hours a week, with a rotating schedule.
- The prospect of permanent employment
- A 15% irregularity surcharge
- A company cell phone
- A company laptop
- 25 days of vacation time
- A collective pension
- Travel allowance
- Nice company outings
- Great colleagues
You will also get the opportunity to keep expanding your knowledge through training, courses and education.
You will perform your job from one of our locations in Amsterdam, Capelle a/d Ijssel (Rotterdam), Roosendaal or Steenbergen.
Yes, I would like to apply for this position! When can I start?
We would like to invite you over and meet you personally. Based on your unique cover letter, we would like to see how you would fit in with our team and how your qualities can strengthen our team.
You can apply for this position by sending us your comprehensive cover letter and CV at: email@example.com
or use the form above.
** Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated **