cPanel, simplify the process of hosting a web site.
Build for Everyone
It doesn't matter if you're a boutique web shop, a corporation, or just a freelance techie: Anyone can use cPanel , along with our virtual private or dedicated servers, to offer hosting to customers.
THE HOSTING PLATFORM OF CHOICE offered by NFOrce Entertainment B.V.
The web hosting industry's most reliable, intuitive control panel since 1997. With their first-class support and rich feature set, it's easy to see why our customers make cPanel their hosting platform of choice.
cPanel is a Linux-based web hosting control panel that provides a graphical interface and automation tools designed to simplify the process of hosting a website. NFOrce is offering cPanel-licenses together with their Dedicated servers and VPS solutions. In addition to the GUI, cPanel also has command line and API-based access, that allows third party software vendors, web hosting organizations, and developers to automate standard system administration processes.
The web-based control panel makes site management a piece of cake. Empower your customers and offer them the ability to administer every facet of their website using simple, point-and-click software.
• Create email accounts, forwarders, and autoresponders as well as account and user-level filtering to manage email. Fight spam with BoxTrapper, Apache SpamAssassin, and email authentication. Then, use mailing lists to broadcast your message.
• Configure password-protected directories, IP address denials, SSL/TLS, and GnuPG key settings to restrict access. Protect your site with HotLink Protection, Leech Protect, and ModSecurity.
• Set up subdomains, addon domains, parked domains, and redirects to point visitors in the right direction. Identify your site with Simple DNS Zone Editor and Advanced DNS Zone Editor.
• Take advantage of third-party software for blogs, bulletin boards, guest books, eCommerce, and more to build a robust, dynamic site.
• Edit and back up files and folders while monitoring your website's disk space usage.
• Store large amounts of data and limit access using MySQL and PostgreSQL databases.
• Know your audience and track your website's performance using Webalizer and AWStats.
Posted on 2017-04-04 in general