Office partial closed during
Office partial closed
From: Monday 1st of August 2011
Till: Friday 19th of August 2011
Normal business hours will be resumed on Monda the 22nd of August 2011.
Our support by phone is degraded during this period, emails are handled regularly
but response times will be higher.
* There will be employees active for handling emergency support only
- Excluding any software or OS configurations
* Please use our support email as direct (cell) phones will be unavailable
* The network staff will always be monitoring the network. If you think
there is a problem please wait a few minutes as the problem might get fixed
* PLEASE DO NOT reboot your server, upgrade any kernels, change your
network settings or adjust your firewall(s). This is to prevent downtime as
we are unable to send out support as quickly as you are used to from us.
* In case of an emergency please check your problem twice and only if the
problem still occurs then send an email. An emergency is if the network is
down or your servers are unreachable for more than 30 minutes. We do not
support any software or website code on your server. You might have had
support from us on these things, but that is because we help you wherever
we can. We cannot do this during this period as we are not at the office.
Posted on 2011-07-02 in general